M-AUDIO AV 42 | DESKTOP SPEAKERS FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDIA CREATION PAIR
Tega izdelka ni več na zalogi
Upgrade your sound with the AV42 monitor speakers from M-Audio.
The acoustically-inert MDF cabinets eliminate clarity-robbing resonances. Inside, Class A/B amplification provides 20 Watts of power per channel. The two-way design features an optimized bass reflex design and OptImage IV waveguides to deliver extended bass and crystal-clear highs.
Offering rear-panel RCA inputs, the AV42 speakers are compatible with all your gear. There is even a 1/8-inch aux input for your tablet, computer, or mobile device. The convenient headphone output allows you to work privately at any hour. Ideal for producing all kinds of media, the AV42 monitor speakers are also perfect for gaming, watching videos, and listening to music. Cables are included.
- 4-inch polypropylene-coated woofers for tight, accurate bass
- 1-inch ferrofluid-cooled silk cone tweeters for clear, pristine highs
- OptImage IV tweeter wave guides for superior imaging and detail
- 20-watt per channel amplifier with Class A/B architecture
- RCA inputs for connecting gaming systems, DJ gear, mixers, and more
- Front-panel 1/8-inch stereo auxiliary input for connecting your laptop or desktop computer, MP3 player, or other audio sources
- Front-panel 1/8-inch headphone output
- Front-panel volume control
- Acoustically-inert MDF cabinet with bass reflex design for deep, rich sound
- Attractive black vinyl laminate finish
- Type: Two-way desktop reference speaker
- Low-Frequency Driver: 4" diameter, polypropylene-coated, with high-temperature voice coil
- High-Frequency Driver: 1" diameter, silk cone tweeter
- Frequency Response: 75 Hz – 20 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.7 kHz
- RMS SPL: 101.5 dB @ 1 meter
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: > 90 dB (typical, A-weighted)
- Input Connectors: Left and right RCA line input, and 1/8" aux input
- Polarity: Positive signal at "+" input produces outward low-frequency cone displacement
- Dynamic Power: 20 watts continuous, per channel into 4 ?
- Input Impedance: 10 k ? unbalanced
- Input Sensitivity: 100 mV pink noise input produces 90 dBA output SPL at 1 meter with volume control at maximum
- Protection: RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, turn on/off transient, subsonic filter
- Indicator: blue power LED for aligning wave guide
- Power Requirements: 100-120V/~50/60 Hz, 220-240V/~50/60 Hz; powered via detachable 2-conductor line cord
- Cabinet: Vinyl-laminated MDF
Trenutno ni ocen.