AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-M70X | PROFESIONALNE STUDIJSKE SLUŠALKE
Tega izdelka ni več na zalogi
The Audio Technica ATH-M70x Professional Monitoring Headphones have been designed to bring out added detail in your mix, and have been tuned to accurately reproduce extreme low and high frequencies.
The large-aperture 45mm drivers, equipped with rare-earth magnets and copper clad aluminium wire voice coil deliver this supreme sound with perfect balance, exceptional clarity and detail. A maximum power input of 2000 mW makes for very low distortion, even at high volumes. Featuring a durable metal design, the ATH-M70x's are great for studio mixing and tracking, FOH, DJ use, personal listening, mastering, post production and audio forensics.
The ear-pads have been professionally designed to ensure durability and a great comfortable fit for prolonged sessions. They even detach for easy replacement. The circumaural design contours around your ears making for great sound isolation in noisy environments. The whole design is collapsible, and the earcups can swivel 90 degrees for easy, one ear monitoring. The ATH-M70x's come with three interchangeable cables, one straight and one coiled, and a hard carrying case.
The main features of the Audio Technica ATH-M70x Professional Monitoring Headphones include:
- Type: Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 45 mm
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Voice Coil: CCAW (Copper-clad aluminium wire)
- Frequency Response: 5 - 40,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 2,000 mW at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 97 dB
- Impedance: 35 ohms
- Weight: 280 g (9.9 oz), without cable and connector
- Cable: Interchangeable cables: 1.2 m - 3.0 m coiled cable, 3.0 m straight cable and 1.2 m straight cable
- Accessories Included: Carrying case, 6.3 mm (1/4") screw-on adapter
Trenutno ni ocen.